The Facts are...
- On May 6, 1993, the bodies of 3 boys were found dead.
- Police contaminated the crime scene.
- Law Enforcement officials did not follow protocol when collecting evidence from the scene.
- The bodies were moved prior to the Coroners arrival, compromising the scene further.
- NO blood was found at the scene.
- Fear of occults were surmised by Law Enforcement as detectives sought to find the perps.
- Obejectivity was non-existent in regards to finding the suspect(s) who committed the crime.
- Law Enforcement failed to follow through with full investigations regarding the infamous Mr. Bojangles.