Sunday, July 10, 2011

Welcome, One and All

Seeing as how the benefits of blogging can certainly spread information and a wealth of knowledge to the readers and passers-by, I thought I would set aside a little time to keep everyone up to date with the latest in courtroom drama (hence, the subject title of this blog)...

I'm LaVonda. I have an Associates Degree in Criminal Justice and I'm in college to obtain my Bachelor's in Criminology and Psychology. If I live through the fall semester, I will be doing GREAT! Though I will not complain, should my 4.0 GPA drop a little... but if it falls below a 3.5, you may have to call Dr. Phil -- Or Dr. Drew, depending on how bad I begin drinking!

But I digress! This blog is intended for the acknowledgement of the United States Justice System and the importance to educate yourself on law and procedure. Each day (or I hope anyway), I will post an informational piece on a topic pertaining to law, courtroom procedure, criminal investigation, and the like. It may venture on a tyrant, because, well, that's how I roll!

Nevertheless, feel free to comment, share, like and click an option below each post letting me know how you feel, should not have time to type a reply.

Much love to all my readers and I ask for your patience as I continue to get this blog up and running. Since some of my topics for this blog have been placed on my other blog, http://www.getyourdose.blogspot.com, I will be converting them to this blog.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as I get this all put together!
Until tomorrow fellow jurors,
LaVonda

No comments: